Wide double-sided planer with big capacity.
The Cantek GTM1020W 40” Double Surface Planer has a robust cast-iron body for industrial planing day in and day out. The spiral insert knife cutterheads produce a smooth planed finish with maximum stock removal. The material is passed over the bottom head with a spring-loaded pin feed system allowing it to act like a jointer to flatten the board prior to being planed to an accurate thickness with the top head. This wide planer is ideal for increasing production on narrow boards and capable of planning live edge slabs, countertops, table tops, door panels, and more.
Why Cantek GTM1020W 40″ Double Surface Planer?
- Big capacity of up to 40″ wide x 11.8″ thickness
- Spring loaded conveyor pin system ensures material is passed over the bottom cutterhead to resulting in a flat and uniform board prior to planing to thickness on the top head
- Spiral insert knife cutterheads with two-sided solid carbide knives produce a smooth finish with increased stock removal capacity and extremely quiet operation
- Heavy-duty cast-iron machine body and table for vibration free cutting
- Digital electronic thickness adjustment in INCH and MM (Inch = 0.001” / mm = 0.01mm resolution) for precise thickness control
- Cutterheads are spiral insert type with six (6) rows of carbide inserts
- (2) driven and (1) idle bed roll for superior feeding of even difficult material
- Swiveling control panel for more ergonomic access to machine controls
- Inverter variable speed control with feed speeds from 26 to 80 FPM
- Easy to access external handwheel adjustment of infeed bed
- Hard chromed worktable for high wear resistance
- Auto lubrication to conveyor chain, central lubrication for dovetail elevation guideways
- Section chip breaker and sectional feed roller before top cutterhead
- Rubber outfeed top roller to prevent chip marking
- Over thickness safety shut-off bar across infeed.
- Ammeter for each motor on control panel to monitor motor load
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria