Wire Brush Machines
- 1 to 9 Heads
- Available in a range of machine Widths from 9” – 24” for single piece, or multiple piece feeding.
- Manufactured by Leadermac.
- This machine has been designed with the input of industry experts to solve the need for a Heavy Duty, positive feeding wire brush machine.
- Machines available with 1 or more heads, each controlled with individual Variable Frequency Drive for total control
- Variable frequency control to feed system
- Utilizing Top and Bottom Driven Feed Rolls to promote positive feeding
- All heads can be either manually set, or optional Setwork Positioning Systems Available
- Discuss with us your requirements, and we will offer you the machine suited to your needs.
- One piece cast iron or steel machine frame specially heat treated & stress relieved
- 1-1/2″, 40mm, 1-13/16 or 50mm Diameter Spindles standard or special spindles to hold your wire brush/tynex heads
- Each spindle is driven by individual motors, each individually controlled with VFD drive
- Tables/Fences, Chip breakers and Pressure Plates are hard chrome plated
- Full Cardan Shaft drive with feed speeds up to 100 FPM (VFD Driven)
- Top & Bottom Driven Rolls to ensure positive feeding through machine
- Top rolls variable Pneumatic Tensioned
- Full Width Bottom Driven Bedrolls
- Pneumatic Tension top Chipbreakers & Roll Holdovers
- Easy head adjustment by digital readouts
- Dual Digital Readout available for radial setting (NS & Tops)
- Standard Digital Readouts on all other axis
- Setworks optional on any headwide machines available
- Safety enclosure serves as chip guard and greatly reduces noise