Heavy-duty jointed moulder for high speed production of finished mouldings and planed lumber.
The Leadermac Speedmac Moulder Series has been designed very heavily to run at high speeds, with a range of options to meet your particular needs. The Speedmac moulder is available with profile and straight jointers and feed speeds up to 400 fpm to produce an excellent finish. The feed system is designed to handle rough or pre-sized material, and built to run in demanding multiple shift operations for maximum uptime
Why Leadermac Speedmac Moulder Series?
- Heavily built cast iron frame, or fabricated steel frame, ensures the production of quality finished products at high speed rates.
- The Speedmac moulder comes with high quality components, ensuring the best finish possible.
- 4 pieces of Abec 7 Precision Bearings per spindle – ensuring an excellent finish on your products.
- The Speedmac moulder comes standard with Setworks, with a range of series of automation available for easy and consistent set up by your operator, ensuring quick changeovers.
- With Leadermac’s competitive price advantage, we ensure the Speedmac comes with all the features and options to ensure you get a machine that will hold up to your high speed moulder production needs.
- Turnkey solutions include on-site operator and maintenance training
- Heavy-duty cast iron, or fabricated steel frame provides superior vibration damping which produces superiorly finished parts and promotes long bearing & machine life
- Tightly coupled machine ensures smooth and consistent feeding to assist in producing high quality finish
- All tables and fences hard chromed with approximately 0.012”-0014” thick hard chrome which ensures maximum longevity
- Comes with more top driven and bottom full width driven feed rolls than other moulders of its size
- Bottom bed rolls can be adjusted up and down with a simple adjustment from the front of the machine.
- 6000, 7200 or 8000 rpm spindles each with (4) ABEC 7 precision bearings per spindle which provides smooth surface finish results
- Larger cutterhead swing allows for deeper and more complex profiles.
- Pneumatic side holdover provides consistent side pressure to the fence
- Pneumatic hold down pressure to all top feed rolls provides consistent and repeatable pressure
- Pneumatic chip breakers ensuring consistent pressure
- Full width driven infeed & outfeed bed rolls
- Machine comes standard with Easyset touch screen control setworks (other setworks systems available to increase automation)
- Set up controls mounted on pendant with 12’ cord to allow operator to carry in front of machine during setup.
- Axial adjustment of last bottom head from front of machine
- Heavy duty pneumatic, automatic and programmable table lubrication system
- Centralized grease lubrication system
- Safety sound enclosure is standard
- Pneumatic pressure to chip breakers, holdovers, and top feed rolls