Used VHR48 Band Resaw
- Machine base is extremely heavy all steel welded construction with robust top column all machined for more band wheel and feed works support. Also allows very simple installation.
- Band wheels are high duty one piece cast meehanite iron machined all over and balanced. Bottom wheel is heavier to prevent over run. 5″ (127 mm) face on the wheel. Wheels are mounted on ball and roller bearings in dust proof housings.
- Individually adjustable lignum saw guides
- Efficient saw and saw pulley cleaning devices
- Hydraulic feed gear with stepless and instant control, adjustable whilst cutting
- Fully flexible radial arm, hydraulically operated and cushioned, and quickly controlled
- Extra wide capacity saw to fence and saw to vertical feed roller
- Brake and hinged sawguards for rapid changes of saw
- Controls placed within easy reach of the sawyer
- Saw strain applied by sensitive weight lever strain device. Weights are supplied to provide different strains
- Wheels are cleaned by weight loaded non metallic wheel scrapers.
- Efficient saw and wheel cleaning devices lubricated from a reservoir.
- Radial arm feed gear with weight loaded and hydraulic foot operated open and close and steel feed rollers.
- 2 only 11 3/4″ (300 mm) dia. feed rolls can be easily removed for changing to rubber rolls (rubber rolls are extra)
- Quick opening and tilting fence with indicator, multi roller type. (Push button set available on request)
- Hinged sawguards for simple saw changing
- Top guide adjustable for height.
- Horizontal table rollers are 6″ (150 mm) diameter and extended full width of the table at infeed and outfeed ends idling
- The vertical feedrolls and the horizontal table rolls are powered by a central Hydraulic Drive System. The drive is driven off the bottom bandwheel shaft, through a hydraulic pump and motor system. An exterior hand valve control varies the speed infinitely up to 155 FPM
- Motor base is supplied cantilevered and tensioned off the rear of the machine.