Used Cantek P20HV 20″ Planer
The Cantek P20HV 20″ Planer has a cast iron table and head assembly with a robust welded steel frame, resulting in a superior planing finish due to significantly reduced vibration. The spiral insert knife cutterhead runs extremely quietly, and the solid carbide inserts provide a smooth finish and have a long life. When one edge gets dull, rotate the knife 90 degrees for a new cutting edge. Knives can be rotated four times before needing to be replaced.
- Spiral Insert Knife Cutterhead with replaceable carbide insert knives for long life and smooth cutting action (132 inserts, 14mmx14mmx2mm).
- Sectional chip breakers.
- Serrated sectional infeed roll conforms to material that is not yet flat.
- Anti-kickback fingers for safe operation.
- 2-feed speeds: 30 & 30 FPM
- Double bed rolls are conveniently adjusted from the front of the machine to assist with planing difficult-to-feed material.
- Side handwheel with linear scale for table adjustment.
- Polyurethane outfeed roll, which will not mark your material after it has been planed.
- Flip open top lid with limit switch for safe & convenient changing of the insert knives.