Used MX340 Automatic Edgebander
The MX340 from Cantek is designed to be a compact, and durable edgebander offered at an affordable price. This machine is equipped with end trimming, flush trimming, PVC scraping, and buffing. User friendly controls and adjustments allow for efficient changeovers of edge tape thicknesses between 0.4mm & 3mm.
- Teflon coated Quick Change glue pot can be removed and exchanged in only minutes. Comes with (1) quick change pot and others can be acquired for running different color glues.
- PLC control system with LED display and keypad
- Work-piece is fed by chain
- Edge coil support plate: Ø 800 mm, for PVC/ABS
- Edge feeding is Automatic edge feeding with a thickness capacity of 0.4–3 mm; strip material can be hand-fed
- Coiled edge bands up to 3 mm in thickness in Hard-PVC/ABS are cut with guillotine shears.
- Teflon-coated hot-melt glue pot
- Spring loaded pressure unit with (2) pressure rollers
- High frequency 12000 RPM end trimming unit, with Ø100 mm TC-Saw blades
- High frequency 12000 RPM top & bottom trimmers with insert knife cutters for radius trimming & bevel trimming
- Radius scraper with 2mm radius
- 3000 RPM top & bottom buffing units
- Heavy duty pressure beam with extendable work-piece support
- Heated infeed fence for pre-heating the panel for optimum glue penetration