VHE105 Twin Band Resaw
The VHE 105 Twin with two saw units having saw pulleys 1050 diameter, to carry sawblades up to 130mm wide is a highly engineered, compact and reliable band resaw that is particularly suitable for joinery workshops, furniture manufacturers, builders’ merchants and the many other woodworking establishments where quality, reliability and versatility are important factors, incorporating a soft-touch digital pad allowing all major functions to be controlled from one point.
The machine incorporates a full width cast iron table with infeed and outfeed idle rollers, a heavy duty multi roller fence with digital readout, replaceable pressure saw guides to ensure accuracy, pneumatic saw straining, a re-sited HMI control unit for easier visibility, infinitely variable feed rates 5-60 metres.
Included as standard equipment on this latest model is a pneumatically operated radial arm feed, which is activated by photocell. The standard machine incorporates a hand wheel for fine adjustment and a foot pedal override facility is also available as an option.
- High precision feedworks system with dimension, centre cutting and off centre equalising facilities with 3 driven feed rollers on each side of the sawblade.
- Manual adjustment of the feed roller dimension settings read from precision scale.
- Pneumatic changeover operation of feedworks between dimension, centre cutting and off centre equalising facilities in lieu of manual.
- Digital readout of the sawlines relative to the centre line of the feedworks.
- Infinitely variable feed speed 10-80m/min.
- Pneumatic saw straining.
- Pressure sawguide system with easily changeable guides requiring no setting or adjustment.
- 2 x 37Kw totally enclosed, fan cooled main motors drive with automatic star delta starter with emergency stop button and isolating switch.
- Remote control position with feed systems controls and emergency stop.