MRS340M1 Shifting Saw Multi Ripsaw
- Heavy-duty steel main frame
- Precision straight line feeding caterpillar chain is made from cast iron
- High frequency hardened feed chain guide rails provide up to 3-times the life of an untreated rail. This ensures a more precise cut.
- Chain connecting pins are made of high grade steel, heat treated & ground for high durability & low wear.
- Equipped with (4) pressure rollers which are pneumatically tensioned to ensure outstanding stability of the work piece during cutting operations
- Top pressure roller assembly adjustment is motorized with linear scale for quick thickness adjustment
- User friendly touch screen control on moveable pedestal for optimum operator convenience.
- (1) fully programmable blade position (10 programs of 10 sets each)or infinitely variable through joystick control.
- Touch screen control also incorporates error diagnostics which allows the operator to more easily identify faults that may arise.
- Saw blade positioning is accomplished by high precision ball screws coupled with industrial series servo motors and controls. Blade speed is infinitely adjustable from .78” to 3.54”/sec. (10 to 90mm per second) to match all operations.
- Precision spindle assembly is made ofhigh wear resistant nickel chrome steel alloy
- Shifting saw bushings are specially designed for high accuracy and fast saw positioning
- (1) Quick Set Mechanically-Locked Saw Collar includedfor fast accurate sure holding of (1) saw blade in any stationary position
- Short stock cutting device is included (12” blades, 14” optional) which aids in holding the workpiece longer for optimum cutting results
- (3) rows of anti-kickback fingers, 3 Top & 1 Bottom
- Variable feed speeds of 16~135 FPM. (5~40m/min) is accomplished with an electronic inverter.
- Electronic overload sensing system is integrated to the inverter feed system providing automatic speed reduction under heavy amperage load.
- Laser light alignment system including (4) 30mw Lasers including (3) fixed & (1) moving which adjust automatically when the blades are being positioned. This laser light package improves material yield and reduces defects.
- Powered outfeed roll ensures that the material being cut leaves the machine completely.
- Electronic centralized lubrication system provides lubrication to the chain track assembly for optimum wear resistance
- Automatic star-delta starter (low amperage – soft start) and low voltage controls
- High quality Schneider electrical components (CSA/ UL approved)