SRS330 Single Blade Ripsaw
For glue joint straight line ripping.
- Very Rigid machine body with a welded steel frame with an integral cast & machine table, which is fitted with a sturdy cast column & saw unit
- Excellent precision work accuracy and durability
- Absolute straight line feeding to 13 ft.
- Precision caterpillar chain and double “VEE” extra long (47.2″) guide rails are made of special cast iron the chain connecting pins are made of high grade steel – heat treated & ground for high durability and low wear
- 8 hold-down rolls (6 rows)
- Swing Down Rear Table – to prevent damage to the table chain area
- Quick release cam & adjustment to the rip fence
- 3 sets of anti-kickback fingers. 2 top and 1 set in the table
- Precision Built Saw Arbor constructed of nickel chrome steel, large diameter, accurately ground, hardened and dynamically balanced
- Arbor runs in precision angular contact type ball bearings (eliminates any radial run-out and axial thrust) – V Belt driven from bleow
- VFD – Infinitely variable feed system with feed speeds of 30~130 fpm (10-40 mpm)
- Easy access controls mounted on a pendant – with easy adjustment to the controls
- Automatic Centralized lubrication system ensures permanent oil film between the chain and guide rail. When oil runs out the machine track stops running to avoid damage to track
- Complete with safety devices
- Soft start – Star Delta starter
- Solid steel round fence bar
- Telemecanique U/L magnetic starters to UL/CSA standards
- Useable chain length 47″
- Glue line Guarantee: 13 ft.