PCS-24 Left or Right Hand Cut Off Saw
Left hand model shown
- Picture shown left-hand model is standard. Right-hand model optional.
- Cutting off capacity (thickness x width): 2″ x 21″, 4″ x 19″, 6″ x 15″, 8″ x 8″
- Motion cycles are pneumatically operated, and conveniently controlled by a foot switch.
- 24″ sawblade (1 included)
- Convenient cutting thickness adjustment is made by means of a knob. A rule gauge is provided for correct reading of sawblade protrusion over the table.
- Hinged guard holds workpiece securely.
- Fast cutting rate up to 45 strokes per minute. Cycle speeds are adjustable.
- Powerful, high torque 15 HP motor drive
- Easy belt tension adjustment or replacement.
- Infeed and outfeed roller conveyors are optional.
- SAFETY GUARD FOR PCS-24
- The 24″ cut off saws feature complete safety for fast cutting operations. The sawblade is totally enclosed in the cabinet, and covered by the clamp while it raises to perform cutting. The optional see-through side guard prevents the operator’s hands from approaching the cutting area. This assures the safest cutting operations