Plane your material efficiently in a single pass.
The Cantek GT400BRD 16” double surface planer has a robust cast-iron body for industrial planing day in and day out. The spiral insert knife cutterheads produce a smooth planed finish with maximum stock removal. The material is passed over the bottom head with a spring-loaded pin feed system allowing it to act like a jointer to flatten the board prior to being planed to an accurate thickness with the top head.
Why Cantek GT400BRD 16″ Double Surface Planer?
- Spring loaded conveyor pin system ensures material is passed over the bottom cutterhead to resulting in a flat and uniform board prior to planing to thickness on the top head
- Spiral insert knife cutterheads with two-sided solid carbide knives produce a smooth finish with increased stock removal capacity and extremely quiet operation
- Heavy-duty cast-iron machine body and table for vibration free cutting
- Digital electronic thickness adjustment in INCH and MM (Inch = 0.001” / mm = 0.01mm resolution) for precise thickness control
- 16″ wide x 6.7″ thick planing capacity
- Cutterheads are spiral insert type with six (6) rows of carbide inserts
- (2) driven and (1) idle bed roll for superior feeding of even difficult material
- Swiveling control panel for more ergonomic access to machine controls
- Inverter variable speed control with feed speeds from 26 to 80 FPM
- Easy to access external handwheel adjustment of infeed bed
- Hard chromed worktable for high wear resistance
- Auto lubrication to conveyor chain, central lubrication for dovetail elevation guideways
- Section chipbreaker and sectional feed roller before top cutterhead
- Rubber outfeed top roller to prevent chip marking
- Over thickness safety shut-off bar across infeed.
- Ammeter for each motor on control panel to monitor motor load
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria