C12RSH 12″ Glue Line Ripsaw
- Absolute straight line feeding.
- Rigid machine body consists of a thick welded steel frame with an integral table which is fitted with a sturdy cast column.
- Excellent precision work accuracy and durability.
- Precision caterpillar chain and double “VEE” guide rails are made of special cast iron.
- Precision Built Saw Arbor constructed of nickel chrome steel, large diameter, accurately ground and dynamically balanced.
- Arbor runs in precision angular contact type ball bearings (eliminates any radial run-out & axial thrust) – V Belt driven from below.
- Equipped with high-frequency hardened chain Guide Rails. With up to 3-times the life of an untreated guide rail, it ensures a precise high quality cut time and time again.
- Note – We have always had excellent Guide Rails & chain life but this is a great New Feature.
- 8 hold-down rolls for increased control and precise straight line cutting (6 rows).
- Easy to access adjustments and controls.
- Mechanical operation Chain Oiler (Best) provides consistent lubrication to the chain track and automatically adjusts to your feed speed. When oil runs out the machine track stops running to avoid damage to track. Also you can see the unit working which is important.
- 3 sets of anti-kickback fingers. 2 top and 1 set in the table
- Soft start – Star Delta starter.
- Telemecanique – Magnetic Wye/Delta Starters – Low Amperage Soft-Starter on the arbor motor
- (1) 12” Sawblade included